In this FESTIVAL JAM SANDWICH episode Matt and Simon reflect on the recent @arundelbrewfest and the team look forward to Friends & Family & Beer which is coming up next weekend. As well as this we drink some fantastic beers.
2. Big House Waltz – an 8.5% DIPA from North Brewing Co.
3. Pines – a 6.5% hazy IPA from Polly’s Brew Co.
4. Tonal Vision – a DIPA from Boxcar
5. Squash Court – a 7.2% IPA from Little Monster in collaboration with IGs own Dank Dads which is hooped with Mosaic and Simcoe.
6. Pallet Notes – a 7.4% NEIPA from – Pressure Drop – Sabro, Mosaic and Simcoe hops.
7. Dark Fruits Bakewell Sour – a 7% sour from – Vault City featuring Blueberry, Blackberry, Blackcurrant and Almonds.
8. Dopplebock – 7% – a malt, raisin, coffee and chocolate heavy collaboration between North x Thornbridge
After we score the beers up @beermatter rounds things off with a big stout from Highland Park Brewery who are pouring at Cloudwater’s festival next week.
Hope you enjoy the show! Please leave any feedback please leave it here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoy the show then leave us a review on Apple. Thanks for listening.